Slow Walk Illustrated Guide
This is the Jizo Hall. This edifice is used for the veneration of "Ksitigarbha," and it was established in the mid-18th Century during the Edo period. It is the oldest structure that can be found within the temple grounds of Shusshaka-ji. The seated statue of Ksitigarbha that is stored here is made of stone and measures 102 cm in height, and it is believed that it was built during the Edo period. Additionally, the "wakinoma" rooms to its left and right within the hall each individually store single wooden statues of Kobo Daishi.
1091 Yoshiwara-cho, Zentsuji City, Kagawa Prefecture